[access-uk] Re: GPS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:47:35 +0100

Steve, Barbara, I'm just doing a recap here since I was interested in the N79.

Barbara, you liked it well enough but had a problem, right?

Steve, why do you like it so much?  Does it have all the bells and whistles you
would want on a phone, or do you go back to other handsets for various things
you want to do?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx