[access-uk] Re: GPS

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 03:45:59 +0100

Hi.

I can't comment as I've never used the N79, but the N82 also apparently has a
good receiver.  Nothing will beat an external unit though, and using a phone's
gps receiver will significantly reduce the battery performance.  I take it that
this is the case with the N79 as well?  Have you tried using the N79 in a
pedestrian environment and found it to be as accurate say as a Globaltop G66+
or QStarz BT-Q818X?

All the best, Ibrahim.