[access-uk] Re: Eset Smart Security problem

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:01:00 -0000

Douglas,

I had the same problem. My network appeared a bit frazzled, obviously with Esset not allowing traffic to pass through. Eventually I was able to say that I did want computers to see each other but can't quite remember how I got there, I'm afraid. Actually, on one of the two laptops I wasn't getting too far and had had trouble installing the software (as I hadn't plugged in the laptop first and it seemed to object) so I tried to uninstall the software and start again, hopefully to cure this problem of the network. It then tweaked a bit here and there, I gave it the OK to be seen by other computers and things sorted out.

Sorry I can't help you too much really but maybe (if you don't really know what to do and how) you can either play a little more and you'll probably get there or call Esset, or a kind friend to help! <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>