[access-uk] Re: Burning a cd without media player default

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:15:15 +0100

Alexander, maybe the problem isn't helped as the file you are copying is an
MP3.  Can you play the original disc from your church in your cd player that
your hoping to play the copy?  Also could it be the disc has been file
protected by the person from church who put it there?  In this case I don't
think it has copied, did your computer say "Burn process completed
satisfactorly"?

A cdrw will play in your cd player just the same as a cd.  Hey, have you out
of interest tried playing the copy on your computer and does it work?

Good luck, wish I could help you more.  Christine W.----- Original
Message -----