[access-uk] Re: Burning a cd without media player default

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:00:48 +0100

Alexander - just a thought, but have you actually manage to burn the .wav
file on to a non-CDRW? If you just copy it on to the CD, it will play in
your computer, but to play it in that old CD player you have, it will need
to be burned to disk.

I hope I'm' not confusing what you already know/have tried! - Andy