[access-uk] Re: Burning a cd without media player default

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:27:58 +0100

Hi Iain,

I believe that my CD player which is part of my music centre is so old that
it will not play the .wav file.  We also tried it on My wife's new portable
machine and it will not play on that either.  I believe this is because the
CD concerned is a CDRW rather than the fact that the file itself is a .wav.

As I said in my message replying to Andy,  it is a recording
of a sermon that I wish to burn to CD, and the church put sermons onto CDs
every week

Does it help either of you to know exactly what the original MP3 file
contains?

Alexander Shannon