[access-uk] Re: Burning a cd without media player default

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:23:52 +0100

I deffinately check the box that gives the .wap format, so it's not that.
It's just the burning process that has me stumped.  I've read various
instructions and tips on using Nero and Nero Express, but I can never get
them to work properly on my PC.  This is why I go the route I do.
Here's the part of the instructions for Nero that don't seem to work:
2 press alt-w, followed by no. 1

....and the part of the instructions for Nero Express that don't work:
When starting Nero express, press control shift A for audio CD,

If I didn't have Windows Media Player on my pc, what method of burning would
the wizard take?

Barry

Barry