[access-uk] Re: Burning a cd without media player default

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:40:25 +0100

Hi Andy, Iain and Christine,

Initially what Andy has said in the message to which I am replying is
correct.  The CD player I want to play the CD in initially is so old it will
not play it, however, we are receiving the same results from a newer
portable CD player that my wife purchased within the last month.

I will admit, that this may be because we put the MP3 version of the audio
we wish to play, which came from our church's website,  onto the CD player
initially, rather than the converted .wav file

But, as I have said in another message, I intend to take Iain's advice and
purchase some CDR disks.

Alexander Shannon