[access-uk] Re: Barclay's connect card PIN advice

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 23:09:17 +0200

Can anyone say if they managed to get their PIN number from Barclay's sent to
them in Braille and if so, how long it took from the date of their request? and
from experience, where should I go from here, the code is apparently now
unreadable on the print version because the lady who tried to read it for me
didn't understand the instructions correctly.
How much longer do I wait for the PIN in Braille? where do I phone from here to
ask for a new one to be sent if that's what I have to do, and, if I get a new
one, and then, the Braille one turns up, how do I know which PIN is the right
one?
Thought Barclay's employed lots of V I Ps, hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance.
Marie