[access-uk] Re: Apple unveils iPad tablet device

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:36:48 +0000

Lol I like that Steve. A few years ago, I would have agreed with you - I even
said so myself, but this is not the case anymore - at least not in my
experience. Why do you think that? I just am curious. I would say that Freedom
Scientific and GW Micro really need to watch themselves now, as Mac OS X is now
a serious contender which could (and has) taken revenue away from two of the
biggest Screen Reader manufacturers on Windows. This would go some way to
explaining the NFB and AFB's (not to mention others) resistance to the Mac.

TC
James, Lyn, Nash & Twinny