[zxspectrum] Re: convertitore seriale-USB, era Versioni 128k dei miei programmi

  • From: Enrico Maria Giordano <e.m.giordano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:56:51 +0100

Questo è ciò che ho scritto:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a problem with the USB Serial Adapter on Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit. The driver looks correctly installed, it's listed in the device manager. It's configured as COM3, while COM1 is the existing serial port integrated in my motherboard (Asus P8Z77-V LX). I've already tried to disable the serial port in the BIOS. The problem is that, even though I set my communication software to use COM3, the output always go to COM1 connector, when COM1 is enabled. When it's disabled I can't use COM1 or COM3 (device manager keeps reporting COM1 as "in use", though).

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

EMG

--