[zxspectrum] DamoLock

  • From: Enrico Maria Giordano <e.m.giordano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:08:13 +0200

Da WOS (Hunt for Red October):

Damian recalls: "The protection scheme used on most of the titles I wrote was SpeedLock (by Dave Looker- a good friend), apart from The Hunt for Red October, which uses what I like to call 'DamoLock' [;)] Wrote it myself, including the custom tape reading routines. Multiple layers of encryption that were randomly selected at source code compile time, to effectively fill the remaining memory and take a snapshot of the game, whilst encrypting the saver/loader with 'I' reg lookups- pretty simple to code, a total biatch to decode [;)]"

Come gestire un blocco di questo tipo? MakeTZX non pare riconoscerlo in nessun modo.

Qualche idea?

EMG

--
EMAG Software Homepage: http://www.emagsoftware.it