[yoshimi] Re: Random Detune

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 18:06:20 +0000

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 08:55:59 +0000
"Tom" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "madtom1999" for DMARC)
wrote:

I'm hoping to get a bit more active in the new year - I've just heard
that the kids gui programming language on the RaspberryPi now supports
Midi so when prices come down in the new year I'm getting a monitor for
my Pi collection and will see if I can get Yosh running on the new 4
core version so I can write some child scaring music generation lessons.
State of the art synth for less than £120!!!
Tom

Ha! That reminds me. I think my first secondary school music teacher was
actively trying to put us all off music. I don't think we ever played a note in
his class. Fortunately, the following year I got a different one. Talk about
chalk to cheese. In the first place, this guy was always playing the piano as we
arrived and settled down - and they were tunes we recognised!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk