[yoshimi] Re: CC2 and Aftertouch in Yoshimi

  • From: Gilles <blondingilles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:04:28 +0000

From what I understand Channel Aftertouch is usually best suited to triggering
LFO functions, greater pressure increasing the depth of the LFO signal,
resulting in a more pronounced vibrato, tremolo or other LFO-triggered effect.
How is the LFO presently controlled in Yoshimi? By a knob controlled with the
mouse? Unless there is more than one LFO available then maybe if Aftertouch is
detected it could be routed there automatically.