Re: on and off topic on installing Xywrite and other programs and windows on new pc

  • From: Patricia M Godfrey <pmgodfrey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:22:57 -0400

Avrom,

Good to hear that you're partitioning your drives. As Robert and I have
been saying for aeons, One Big Hard Drive is asinine.

You don't "install" XyWrite; you copy a working folder, making sure that
all references to drives and directories (e.g. in SETTINGS.DFL) match the
setup on the new one. I would recommend getting a clean copy from Bry
Henderson's site (anybody have the URL to hand? I have it, but don't have
the hours right now it would take to find it). And, of course, U2. SAVE
that folder, because if you change your disc/folder structure or move it
to a new machine, you'll need a clean startup.

Patricia M. Godfrey
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ddffbcbe25ef10310m04vuc