[Wittrs] Re: The Alleged 4th Premise: Alternate Grounds for the Third Premise

  • From: "iro3isdx" <xznwrjnk-evca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:36:12 -0000

> if mathematicians are right about that; then, there are grounds
> unrelated to the CR for believing that the CRA's third premise
> is true

I'll comment here that I find the third premise quite plausible,  though
I am not certain it is correct.  However, I do not see that  the CR
argument itself actually makes a case for the third premise.  I do think
it provides a good illustration of the distinction between  syntax and
semantics, but it does not provide actual evidence.

Regards,
Neil