[Wittrs] Re: Minds, Brains and What There Is

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:48:09 +0530 (IST)

I,me,we,us, are parts of content of consciousness.A part is trying to
identify,accummulate,analyse,commune,justify,question,searching the other parts
of consciousness and this otherwise known as thought.This was called as
duality.So thought or consciousness or mind is dual by inception and
functioning.Duality is  a condition but not a state.State of being is different
from this condition.thank yousekhar

> I have said before and will say again: I take "consciousness" to be a
> term we use to refer to those features we recognize in ourselves that
> make up our mental lives, our minds.

But when you say "And that is all about the /contents/ [of consciousness]"
the term 'consciousness' takes on a broader aspect.

WEB VIEW: http://tinyurl.com/ku7ga4
TODAY: http://alturl.com/whcf
3 DAYS: http://alturl.com/d9vz
1 WEEK: http://alturl.com/yeza
GOOGLE: http://groups.google.com/group/Wittrs
FREELIST: //www.freelists.org/archive/wittrs/09-2009

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew