[wisb] Re: Question about Smith's Longspurs

  • From: "Lutes, Jim" <jim_lutes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike Wanger <misterwanger@xxxxxxxxx>, Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:35:31 -0500

Another GREAT question..Thanks Mike! I should have provided a source for
finding other WPAs. Anyone can visit the WPA Mapper at
http://gis.fws.gov/WPA_Mapper/ or just do a search for WPA Mapper. The
District also has a website http://www.fws.gov/refuge/leopold_wmd/ where
you can find maps. Just be aware that the maps are updated as time allows
and may not be up to date.
*"Anyone can love the mountains, **it takes soul to love the prairie."*

Jim Lutes
Wildlife Biologist
Horicon NWR/Leopold WMD Complex
W10040 Cascade Mountain Road