[wisb] Re: Juncos (Oregon vs Brown Slate-colored)

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:28:32 -0700

Not that Tom needs any backing whatsoever but I completely agree with
everything he said in both his posts.  Identifying juncos to subspecies is
probably harder than separating Thayer's and Iceland Gulls and certainly makes
redpoll identification look like a walk in the park.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady