[wisb] Re: Horicon

  • From: Stuart Malcolm <stuart.malcolm26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "alschirmacher@xxxxxxxx" <alschirmacher@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:06:41 -0500

Interesting the difference a few hours makes. This morning we had 16 BB Plovers
and 3 Buffies on 49 (2 to the south on the mudflat, one briefly to the north)
and about a dozen Baird's, but no Whooping Cranes. A Harrier and two Eagles
were keeping the shorebirds flighty. There was also a Peregrine in the dead
tree.
We didn't do Marsh Road, instead we did the Auto Tour and then Hustisford which
had some very co-operative birds but nothing that unusual.

Regards,

Stuart Malcolm
Appleton

Sent from my iPad