[wisb] Horicon

  • From: Al Schirmacher <alschirmacher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:20:45 -0500

My son Nate (currently living north of Chicago) birded Horicon today - on the
positive side, had 28 Buff-bellied Sandpipers and numerous American Golden &
Black-bellied Plovers - on the negative side, missed his target BN Stilts & YC
Night Heron.  He also reported a possible, but had to leave unidentified, fly
away Whimbrel.

Most activity seemed to be along 49.

Back in Minnesota, transitioning (I hope) to warbling.

Good birding to all, and thanks for the month's hospitality.

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN

Sent from my iPhone####################