[wisb] Common Nighthawks- Oconto County

  • From: timarytm@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Wisbirdn Post <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 05:04:14 -0700 (PDT)

We saw two flocks with 80- 100 Common Nighhawks traveling through the  Lakewood
and Townsend area on Hwy 32 between 6:15 and 6:35 pm in Oconto County last
evening.
These were the largest amounts we had ever seen in a concentration. We also saw
many other flocks of 12-20 Nighhawks on the rest of our way to Appleton.

Mary Maertz
Outagamie County