[wisb] Re: Horicon

  • From: Myles Hurlburt <mhurlburt44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "alschirmacher@xxxxxxxx" <alschirmacher@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:18:05 -0500

We were at ledge rd at 7:30 am and did not see the YCNH.  We saw approximately
400-500 shorebirds on Hwy 49. The water level after yesterday's rains helped as
this is a great mudflat now.  We walked out to marsh rd and saw 9 species of
shorebirds here.  Also observed two  perigrin falcons hunting shorebirds and
one was successfully capturing a yellowlegs.

Myles Hurlburt
Town of Rib Mountain
Marathon County

Sent from my iPhone