[wisb] Re: Change in WSO Reports Coordination

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecurlew@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:18:35 -0500

Hi to all,

Deep thanks and appreciation for all  Randy Hoffman has done over the
years in the position of Bird Reports Coordinator BRC.  Outside my
present in the BRC position not much will change for Wisconsin Birders.

As the new BRC, I encouraged all to use eBird for their regular
Wisconsin birding --  for ease of use and accessibility eBird is the
Catbird's meow!  WSO Rare Bird Forms (Long and Short) for rare and
out-of-season/late/early bird records are online here:
http://www.wsobirds.org/wso_forms.html   If you have questions on which
form to use please contact me or Ryan Brady.

Please use the WSO on-line forms vs hard copy sent via U.S. Mail as
there are advantages in regards to cost, speed, imaging resources and
flexibility.

And lastly, the WSO is in process of updating on-line materials to serve
you better and aid in data collation and reporting.

Best of birding to all and please eBird!

My address, phone and e-mail:

Joe Schaufenbuel
5676 Regent St.
Stevens Point, WI 54481