[wisb] Re: Change in WSO Reports Coordination

  • From: "Bettie R. Harriman" <bettie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecurlew@xxxxxxxxxxx,<wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 08:28:22 -0500

I hope everyone will give a huge THANK YOU to Randy for his work as
the WSO Bird Reports Coordinator.  Besides receiving all your
seasonal reports, this job requires writing the report from Wisconsin
for each season that goes to North American Birds.  It also means
working with WSO's 4 seasonal editors.  Lots of work and Randy has
done it well.

He will be staying on with WSO as the Summer Season Editor.

Thank you, Randy.  Job well done.

Bettie and Neil Harriman, Editors
The Passenger Pigeon
Oshkosh