[windows2000] Re: Windows Explorer alternative

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:49:48 +0100

Ah, I see! They spoke about those on the Speedproject forums as well, and I
didn't get it there either... Live and learn. 8-)

You're welcome, glad to help. 8-}

As stated before, if you decide to buy Speedcommander, remember it's a bit on
the pricey side, but OTOH, the license key is good for both the 32b and the
x64-versions.

PS. Vista is still banned from our departments, but I plan to get a copy,
install it in VMware and see what the fuss is all about. We'll probably move to
it in a few years time, or we may skip this generation and hop onto the next.
The new batch of computers we bough (3GHz, 1GB RAM) is great for WinXP but
probably underpowered for Vista+Office 2k7. DS.

  _____