[windows2000] Re: Windows Explorer alternative

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:50:03 -0500

The breadcrumbs like in Windows Vista Explorer.  Or, in your screenshot, the
Z:\ > Drivers > Compaq > nc6000, etc.  I used Vista for a while and really got
into clicking the arrows in between to get dropdown menus of other things in
the folder that I chose in my path.  Yet they still left Alt+D functional.
That’s about the only thing I loved about Vista.

I’d definitely digging the Speed Commander!  Thanks Sorin!