[windows2000] Re: Windows 2000 domain upgrade

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:11:19 +0000

On 10/11/05, Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Very useful insight. I guess removing a mirror drive is a nice and easy
> way to get things back up if all doesn't go well.

Very true :)

By the way what seems to be the great scare with in-place upgrades?

In place upgrades make me feel dirty!

I guess it's a throwback from 9x? Having a domain controller that
potentially has "bits" left behind from a previous generation OS doesn't
fill me with confidence..
I've not actually done a domain upgrade yet, so I don't know how good
upgrades are nowadays - it's just the icky feeling it gives me ;)

Andrew