[windows2000] Re: Windows 2000 domain upgrade

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:40:15 -0500

I did some member server upgrades (Dec04 and Jan 05, All my Citrix
servers , Backup server and a file server and  one of the webservers)
Then upgraded my DCs this month. I had no issues.  My only potential
gotcha was the TS licenses. But with 2003 TS you no longer have to have
Terminal Services licenses on a DC.   Joanne

  _____