[windows2000] Re: SUS

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:17:07 -0500

Merry Christmas Costanzo.

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Costanzo, Ray
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 9:03 AM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: SUS

Well, then I guess one is at a disadvantage.  :P

My point here is that if Joe User gives freely of his time on this list
to answer a question when that question was already asked by the same
person and answered and that asker is already on his way with his
answer, Joe User should be pretty irritated for wasting his time
explaining something to a wall.

Ray at work