[windows2000] Re: SUS

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:34:19 -0500

I 100% agree...  Unfortunately, it's tacked on at the smtp server step
along the way.  Although, I can trick it by including the first blurb of
it.  I will try to do that from now on.  It's something!

Ray at work

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use BLAH BLAH BLAH