[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:54:28 -0500

MySQL is FAST.  We migrated our healthcare app from a dual p4 xeon 2ghz system
with 2.5 DDR ram ad MSSQL7 to a dual p2 xeon 400 with 1.5gb ram and MySQL.  The
MySQL box blows the doors off the MSSQL server.  I would love to migrate my
accounting app to it but we use Great Plains which is now owned my MS so it
will never happen.

The main reason we switched is because the replication is so much better than
MS.