[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:52:27 -0800

From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm just lazy myself which is why I do it.

this is the only list I am on that anyone has ever complained about it.

Guess you don't use much open source stuff. *grin*

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more. http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize