[windows2000] Re: Odd Message from Word

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:44:13 -0500

I also have Word telling me that I have an old converter that it can't
use when user try to open certain docs.  The sad part is that they are
Word docs they are trying to open.  Isn't that lovely?  Word is just
killing me today.

then I get my subscription advantage renewal notice asking me for more
money.

Greg

  _____