[windows2000] Re: Home router recommendations

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:17:58 +0200

Charles R. Buchanan <> wrote on Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:04 PM:

Yeah, I know, that's mainly the one problem I have with linux; the
up-their-nose-elite-community... Almost worse than the macintosh-elitists
people. 8->

Seen this? <<<http://www.anst.uu.se/sosrb676/images/mac.gif>>> ;-)

Please do note that not all of them are bad. Linuxquestions.org, which I
usually frequent, is quite ok for instance. Besides, there's always bound to
be at least one bad apple in the basket, as it were... And the bad apple, uhh,
spoils the whole pie(?). 8-/