[windows2000] Re: File recovery

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:59:01 +1200

I'll second the ontrack endorsement - it's about $800 for 50 recoveries and
works well even on formatted/damaged hard drives as well as solid-state
media such as thumb drives, etc. but there are other players as well. Most
of them have a trial mode that'll let you see if you can recover the files
and then pay to recover them.

On 10/10/06, Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It all depends on how important these documents were, and if your company is willing to invest to get you out of this. If the Answer is yes then, then try OnTrack Data recovery software. I have used it before and it is Pucker, works like magic, I hear it is the same software the security guys use. http://www.ontrack.com/easyrecoveryprofessional/

It is very good.

Ta
Dave

*Eduardo Freitas <ehfreitas@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

Hello guys!!!

I have a big problem and hope someone here can help me with it. We have
just formated and reinstalled a notebook for a user. The problem is that the
user had some very important files on the C: on her computer. Can you
recommend some programs which could potentially recover these files? If
there are free programs which can do this well I'd prefer since I need this
done ASAP (if still possible! : )

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Eduardo

------------------------------ Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.