[windows2000] DNS

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HELP (E-mail)" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:36:22 -0500

This has to do with my trust post but is DNS related:

From domain abc.com I want to access xyz.com.  Both are internal domain that
sit at the same level and they trust each other.  I want to know in DNS what I
need to do to let it be known that if you ping computer.xyz.com it will ping it
internally.  I was thinking about creating a forward lookup zone called xyz.com
and adding the subnet into the reverse lookup zone.  What do you think?

Gunnar