tonight's overnight flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:15:44 -0500

Hi.  Join me for a trip into the uncharted night on this broadcast from
midnight to 3 AM central time.

I've got some ideas of what I'm going to play but I enjoy taking requests when
possible so if there's anything you'd like to hear, let me know.
The address is:
http://69.9.165.66:8190/

There is a listen link on this page that you can click on and if you see the
message that the server is down or get an ise401 service not available, it
simply means that I haven't begun exactly on the top of the hour so just
refresh your player and you should be tuned in.

As usual, I'll be posting the archive to the lists after the show so if you
have friends who can't listen live or whatever, feel free to pass them along.

Thanks for listening.

Scott