tonight's overnight flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:01:57 -0500

Hi.

Join me for the overnight flight from midnight to 3 AM central time tonight
where I will take your requests and play anything imaginable.

Some people say that they've had problems accessing the web stream so I'm
trying to figure out what is going on with that issue.

If anyone else on either of these lists broadcasts on the hard stuff and has
encountered this problem and a solution, aside from giving out the ip address
which I don't like to do because I don't know how often it changes, please let
me know what you've found.

Thanks for the help.

Scott