tonight's overnight flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:47:32 -0500

Hi.

Tonight's show will be quite different in that there won't be a single song in
the entire show.

Since today is the 6th anniversary of Phil Harpers death, I've decided to pay
tribute to him tonight by playing radio shows in which he played a prominent
role.

For those who aren't familiar with him, Phil was the person who played Harry
Nile for many years on the syndicated Imagination theater broadcasts which are
still made today.

I'll be playing key episodes from the series and hope you guys will find this
to be an enjoyable show.  If you like radio drama, you'll want to tune into
this edition of the overnight flight.

This has also given me an idea and I've considered changing the format of this
show from music to radio drama for the few months that I will still be
broadcasting so if you guys have thoughts on this potential new direction, let
me know

The show starts at 10 central instead of midnight since it will be a bit longer
than usual.

To listen go to
www.drunkenfriends.net
and choose the stream appropriate for your connection.

Thanks for tuning into this most unusual overnight flight.

Scott