tonight's overnight flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:06:58 -0500

Hello.

Tonight the show will be on at a special time from 9 central until 3 AM.

I am going to be featuring lots of music from the last 20 years or so, doing
something a bit more modern than the last couple of broadcasts.

I'll be playing tracks by Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, Rush, R.E.M, System of
a Down, Sound garden, Nickelback, Shinedown, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, and many
others.  So if you like modern rock, be sure not to miss this show.

Go to
www.drunkenfriends.net
choose the listen link and then the stream appropriate for your connection.

Thanks for listening.

Scott