Re: best audio format for ripping in Winamp

  • From: "Max" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:38:32 -0400

Hey there, what plugins for ripping and burning mixed cds or .mp3s to you
have? I heard of the vereta burning plug in. It burns cds, but only audio. I
wouldn't mind a plug in to burn a cd of .mp3s with winamp? Or to just burn
audio cds. I don't like the vareta one because It only lets you burn 60 or
so minute cds.