Need help.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:54:44 -0500

Good evening every body,
I can't seem to get the winamp main window to open. It use to be open when
ever I opened winamp. However, now jaws is saying no winamp window is open.
How do I change that?
Also, I am trying to get to the file types. I did control P and arrowed up
and down but I can't find file types. I want to make sure that winamp is my
default player.
Thanks everyone.
also, thanks to all for responding already.
Carliss