[wdmaudiodev] Re: MSVAD (sample of WDK) on Windows 7

  • From: Jun Jiang <jun.jiang77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 19:42:30 +0800

Hi Arne Wehkamp,

I made my microphone driver based on MSVAD recently in Windows 7 x64. It
works well.

What problems on compiling in your side?
To Install the virtual driver, you can click Start->Run-> type "hdwwiz" to
install your driver. When you see the hardware installation wizzard GUI, you
can follow indication step by step.

Is it helpful for you? [?] Good luck.

Best Regards,
Audleyswood

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Arne Wehkamp <
arne.wehkamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi at all!
>
> I am a student of the Institute of Hearingtechnology and Audiology in
> Oldenburg, Germany, and I take part in a project dealing with sending
> multichannel audio and controlling signals via the ethernet and a micro
> controller.
>
> Therefore we are interested in creating a virtual multichannel audio
> device on our PCs.
> The MSVAD sample of the Windows Driver Kit works pretty well on XP but we
> have got Problems with Windows 7 for which we want to develope our tool.
>
> The problems start in compiling the source files in the environment and
> ends up with the installation - only on Windows 7.
>
> Maybe you could help us with that or know about a more or less free
> application for our project?
>
> Kind regards
> Arne Wehkamp
>
> URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: