[wdmaudiodev] Re: MSVAD (sample of WDK) on Windows 7

  • From: "Arne Wehkamp" <arne.wehkamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 22:13:21 +0200

There is no tool, yet.
That is what we would like to develope.

The MSVAD delivers a virtual two channel device and we want eight or more.
We thought or had the idea that a modification of the MSVAD sample of the
wdk would do it and therefore we try to get the MSVAD runnig. As I said it
works well for XP not at all for Windows 7.
If I remember correctly 7 does not see the compiled driver to install the
device.

Kind regards
Arne