[wdmaudiodev] MSVAD (sample of WDK) on Windows 7

  • From: "Arne Wehkamp" <arne.wehkamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:12:23 +0200

Hi at all!

I am a student of the Institute of Hearingtechnology and Audiology in
Oldenburg, Germany, and I take part in a project dealing with sending
multichannel audio and controlling signals via the ethernet and a micro
controller.

Therefore we are interested in creating a virtual multichannel audio
device on our PCs.
The MSVAD sample of the Windows Driver Kit works pretty well on XP but we
have got Problems with Windows 7 for which we want to develope our tool.

The problems start in compiling the source files in the environment and
ends up with the installation - only on Windows 7.

Maybe you could help us with that or know about a more or less free
application for our project?

Kind regards
Arne Wehkamp