[wdmaudiodev] Re: MSVAD (sample of WDK) on Windows 7

  • From: uwekirst <u.kirst@xxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:07:02 +0200

Hi,

what is your tool? Is it a user mode app or .dll which supports your driver? If this is the case you may want to compare your .sources file with the others from the wdk. Within that file you control wether your app is backward compatible to XP or runs on Windows 7 only.

/Uwe

Am 29.04.2011 07:12, schrieb Arne Wehkamp:
Hi at all!

The MSVAD sample of the Windows Driver Kit works pretty well on XP but we
have got Problems with Windows 7 for which we want to develope our tool.

The problems start in compiling the source files in the environment and
ends up with the installation - only on Windows 7.