[wdmaudiodev] Re: Installing sample APO driver

  • From: "Leonard Shoell" <lshoell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:32:35 -0600

I install the sample by going to the device manager, right-clicking on the
audio device, selecting "Update Driver" then selecting the options that
allow you to point the directory that has the INF and DLL files.

Make sure you first change the "VEN_434D&DEV_4980" in the following line in
the INF to the audio device in your system.

%HdAudioFunctionDriver.CMedia9880.DeviceDesc%=HDAudio.SysFx,HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&
VEN_434D&DEV_4980

Leonard