[wdmaudiodev] Installing sample APO driver

  • From: Roger <roger_butler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:07:47 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I'm a little behind Mike and Leonard here.  I'm trying to install the sample
src/audio/sysfx APO in the WDK 5600, running on Vista RC1. I've built the DLLs,
but right-clicking on sysfx.inf gives the error:

"The INF file you selected does not support this method of installation"

I've also tried navigating to the Intel HD audio driver in the control panel
and updating this, but it doesn't detect a valid driver.

So how do you install the sample APO driver?

Thanks,
Roger Butler.

Better Homes and Gardens - Design your perfect garden
http://www.bhg.com.au