[wdmaudiodev] Re: Dynamic Audio Subdevices

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:50:38 +0100

Dang XiaoHui skrev 2010-11-26 08:38:
> I'm not sure which action notified the engine of the new topology pin
> status.- -!

I'm guessing its the topology / wave physical connection
registration/unregistration. I just tried this, i.e. just to change the pin
status, and unregister/register the wave port (but leaving topology port alive)
and I can see that the jack description property handler is called.

But now my wave device won't show up in CP... sigh... :(

/R